City of Lacombe
Drop off bins are located at Wolf Creek Drive, north of Highway 12 in Lacombe. The following materials are collected:
- Corrugated cardboard and boxboard
- Office and mixed paper
- Tin cans
- HDPE # 2 plastics such as juice and bleach containers, or milk/water jugs
- Rinse and remove caps, labels and lids from all glass items.
- Rinse and remove labels from all cans.
- Remove labels and loose lids from tin cans and dispose separately.
- Rinse, remove labels and caps and crush Code "2" plastic containers.
- All cardboard should be flatted, with metal staples / tape / waxed paper / plastic packing slip removed.
What can't you recycle?
- Aerosol containers
- Motor oil containers
- Foil containers
- Hazardous waste
- Styrofoam, including egg containers
- Containers with food products inside
Find more information about the City of Lacombe's recycling program here: